Founded in 1925 by Don Tomas 推荐最近最火的堵博软件, an architecture graduate of Cornell University in the United States and the first registered architect of the Philippines, 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 University is the Philippines’ premier engineering and technological school.
推荐最近最火的堵博软件 is a topnotch, globally recognized University. It is included in the 2021 Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Asia University Rankings, ranking in the Top 501-550. Coming from 3 Stars in 2017, it also managed to attain an overall rating of 4 QS Stars in 2020, garnering high ratings under eight performance categories: 5 QS Stars rating under Employability, Facilities, and Social Responsibility categories; 4 QS Stars rating under Teaching and Inclusiveness categories; 4 QS Stars rating under the Program Strength category for its Bachelor of Science in Computer Science program; and 3 QS Stars rating under Internationalization and Academic Development categories.
The University unceasingly fosters its tradition of excellence in engineering, sciences, architecture and design, information technology, communication and media studies, social sciences and education, and accountancy and business management.
推荐最近最火的堵博软件’s undergraduate programs are recognized by various local and international accreditation bodies. It is the first school in Southeast Asia to obtain accreditation from the United States-based ABET (www.abet.org). To date, the University offers 11 engineering programs accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, namely, Biological Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Environmental and Sanitary Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. It also offers 3 computing programs accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET, namely, Computer Science, Information Systems, and Information Technology.
It also has the most number of engineering programs recognized as Centers of Excellence by the Philippines’ Commission on Higher Education (CHED): Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Environmental and Sanitary Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 is also a named Center of Excellence for Information Technology Education with Computer Science, Information Systems, and Information Technology as program offerings in the field.
Championing sustainable engineering and innovations, 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 advocates for environment protection and preservation. 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 was granted an ISO certification on environmental management systems (ISO 14001:2015), testifying its dedication in reducing its carbon footprint, and has upgraded its ISO certification on quality management systems (ISO 9001:2008 to 9001:2015), demonstrating its processes and management systems’ adherence to international standards.
推荐最近最火的堵博软件 programs are powered by cutting-edge 21st century innovations for teaching and learning. Through the Cardinal EDGE (Education in a Digital and Global Environment), 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 provides a virtual classroom that can deliver real-time video conferencing across 100 classes involving 2,300 students in a single period. It launched Digital Day, initiative to continuously deliver classes in the event of sudden face-to-face class suspensions due to unforeseen situations such as calamities and threats and Digital Rush, its online undergraduate classes scheduled from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. and from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., for its students to avoid the traffic rush hours.
The University also established 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 ÚOx or Ubiquitous Online Experience to offer asynchronous fully online graduate and undergraduate programs that allow students to learn at their own pace and space. It houses a total of 9 fully online master’s degree programs in engineering and IT: Master of Engineering (MEP) programs in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, and Industrial Engineering; Master of Science (MS) programs in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering programs; and Master in Information Technology (MIT). 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 is the first to offer CHED-approved fully online bachelor’s degree programs in engineering and information technology in the country, namely, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, and Information Technology.
The University ensures its graduates are of high caliber ready to take lead roles in the global arena. It has produced a total of 379 board topnotchers across 11 of Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)-administered licensure examinations since 2000. Its students are also prepared for the world of practice through their exposure to international programs, such as, international on-the-job trainings, international plant visits, summer school, English camp, study abroad program, and dual-degree programs. 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 also exposes them to research, development, and innovation (RDI) initiatives as their training ground to become future enablers of state-of-the-art solutions to problems of industries and communities.
• Don Toma 推荐最近最火的堵博软件, the Philippines’ first registered architect, founded 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 Institute of Technology on January 25, with Architecture and Civil Engineering as its initial programs.
• The Philippine Government recognized 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 as a legitimate learning institution.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 opened its high school department in Doroteo Jose Street, Manila.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 had its first licensed civil engineers with an average passing rate of 92%.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 Civil Engineering graduates topped the board examinations, a preview of 推荐最近最火的堵博软件’s future as a premier engineering and technological school in the Philippines.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 joined the National Collegiate Athletics Association (NCAA).
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 offered Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. It was the first private institution in the Philippines to offer these programs.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 had its first high school graduates.
• The 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 Cardinals won their first NCAA basketball championship.
• From 75 students and 15 college instructors in 1925, 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 grew to 15,713 students and 336 instructors.
• Architecture and Planning students dominated the top 14 places in the architectural board examination.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 became the first educational institution in Southeast Asia to acquire an electronic digital computer – the IBM 650.
• Oscar 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 Sr. assumed office as the second president of 推荐最近最火的堵博软件.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 started using computers for its administrative and management operations.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 offered engineering testing services.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 graduates consistently ranked number one in the board examinations and surpassed the national passing percentage for Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Mining Engineering.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 instituted the Center for Continuing Education and Special Competencies (CCESC), providing both engineering and IT trainings and certifications.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 offered Master of Science in Chemistry, its first graduate program.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 published its first two SCOPUS-indexed papers, reflecting its ability to produce papers of higher scientific quality.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 established the Office of Social Orientation and Community Involvement Program (SOCIP) to deliver community extension services for the welfare of people and planet.
• The Yuchengco Group of Companies, headed by Ambassador Alfonso T. Yuchengco, took over the ownership of 推荐最近最火的堵博软件.
• Dr. Reynaldo B. Vea became 推荐最近最火的堵博软件’s third president.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 pioneered the Quarter System or Quarterm in the Philippines.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 opened its extension campus in Makati, which housed the School of Information Technology and the E.T. Yuchengco School of Business and Management.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 was granted full autonomous status by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) for its high-quality education.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 started offering consultancy services through 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 TechServ.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 Cheerping Cardinals became NCAA’s first cheerleading competition champion.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 offered its first two doctorate degrees, the Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry and Doctor of Philosophy in Environmental Engineering.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 was the first Philippine institution to adopt the Outcomes-Based Education (OBE).
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 opened the Malayan High School of Science, its wholly owned science high school in Pandacan, Manila.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 founded Malayan Colleges Laguna, carrying its renowned topnotch education in engineering, maritime, and technological programs in Southern Luzon.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 offered Bachelor of Science in Biological Engineering, the first in the Philippines.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件’s Civil Engineering program was granted Level IV accreditation by the Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA). This demonstrates its prestige and authority as a very high academic program in the country.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 became the first school in Southeast Asia to receive accreditation from the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET (ABET-EAC) for its Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Electronics Engineering programs. This international accreditation provides assurance that these programs meet the quality standards of the professions for which they prepare graduates.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 started offering international academic programs: international on-the-job (OJT) trainings, international plant visits, and student exchange. Industrial Engineering students have been sent to Singapore for 推荐最近最火的堵博软件’s first international OJT.
• ABET-EAC granted accreditation to five more 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 engineering programs: Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Environmental and Sanitary Engineering, Industrial Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering. The Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET (ABET-CAC) also granted accreditation to two of 推荐最近最火的堵博软件’s computing programs: Computer Science and Information Technology.
• Two students taking up MS Environmental Engineering and BS Environmental and Sanitary Engineering went to Chung Yuan Christian University in Taiwan for 推荐最近最火的堵博软件’s first international research internship.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 started its patenting services.
• Industrial Engineering students went to Taiwan for 推荐最近最火的堵博软件’s first international plant visit.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 received full accreditation from the Philippine Technological Council – Accreditation and Certification Board for Engineering and Technology (PTC-ACBET) for its Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, and Industrial Engineering programs. PTC is the umbrella organization of 13 professional engineering organizations in the country. PTC is a provisional signatory member of the Washington Accord.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 recorded six first placers in licensure examinations for chemical engineers, civil engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, sanitary engineers, and geologists.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 opened the Yuchengco Innovation Center (YIC) to actively participate in the global conduct of research.
• Four more programs of 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 were granted PTC-ACBET accreditation: Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Environmental and Sanitary Engineering programs. 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 now has eight engineering programs with full accreditation from the PTC-ACBET.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件’s Computer Science, Information Systems, and Information Technology programs received accreditation from the Philippine Computer Society Information and Computing Accreditation Board (PICAB). PICAB is a provisional signatory member of the Seoul Accord.
• CHED granted Center of Excellence (COE) status to eight of 推荐最近最火的堵博软件’s undergraduate programs: Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Environmental and Sanitary Engineering, Information Technology, and Mechanical Engineering. 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 currently has the most number of engineering programs with COE status.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 opened its Senior High School, supporting the country’s implementation of the K to 12 system of basic education.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件’s Team Aguila ranked 2nd among 35 competitors in the Prototype Gasoline Category on the seventh year of Shell Eco-Marathon (SEM) Asia. The annual energy efficiency competition challenges students from different colleges and universities from 17 participating countries across Asia and Australia to build a car designed to run the longest distance with the least amount of fuel.
• On May 18, CHED granted university status to 推荐最近最火的堵博软件. 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 Institute of Technology became 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 University.
• Helen Yuchengco Dee assumed office as the new chairperson of 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 University Board of Trustees.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 became the institution to have the most number of ABET-accredited programs in a single campus in the country, with 11 ABET-EAC-accredited engineering programs: Biological Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Environmental and Sanitary Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering; and three ABET-CAC-accredited computing programs: Computer Science, Information Systems, and Information Technology.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 was awarded an overall rating of three stars for excellence by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS). The University received a five-star rating for three major categories: employability, social responsibility, and facilities. It has also earned four stars in inclusiveness and teaching categories.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 had its first application for patent in the University’s Universal Structural Health Evaluation and Recording System (USHER).
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 moved to transform the university into a Digital, Research-Driven, Outcomes-Based, and International Domain (D.R.O.I.D.).
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 established Digital Days, delivering simultaneous online lectures to about 2,300 students in about 100 classes in a single timeslot.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 launched Digital 推荐最近最火的堵博软件, its online education platform, with the initial offering of fully online Master of Engineering in Industrial Engineering program, the Philippines’ first fully online graduate program in engineering.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 University entered the list of QS Asia Top 500 Universities, earning a spot in Rank 401-450.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 implemented Digital Rush, a set of fully online courses offered to undergraduate students during the morning and evening rush hours. This enables students to avoid traffic.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 launched the Master in Business Analytics (MAN) program, the Philippines’ first graduate program in business analytics.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 became the first university in the Philippines to be granted an ISO certification on environmental management systems (ISO 14001:2015) by TÜV-SÜD. 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 also upgraded its ISO certification on quality management systems, from 9001:2008 to 9001:2015.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 University opened its subsidiary school in Davao City, the Malayan Colleges Mindanao, offering programs in engineering and architecture, arts and sciences, and computer studies.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 University has been included in the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) ranking in the first ever Times Higher Education (THE) University Impact Rankings. 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 placed 301+ for the SDG Partnership for the Goals. The 2019 THE University Impact Rankings recognized universities across the world for their social and economic impact, based on the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件’s BS Civil Engineering program has been recognized by United Kingdom’s Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE). Recognition is given to civil engineering degrees accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology, Inc. (ABET), ensuring graduates of the programs their global professional qualification.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 University has unveiled its project Universal Structural Health Evaluation and Recording System or USHER, a major breakthrough in disaster preparedness that determines the structural integrity of buildings and other infrastructure in hopes of reducing casualties in the event of a devastating earthquake.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 has kicked off its first Paskong 推荐最近最火的堵博软件n, an annual university-wide tradition of celebrating Christmas and of thanksgiving.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 has entered the global Times Higher Education (THE) Impact Rankings 2020, ranking in five Sustainable Development Goals out of 17: SDG 6–Clean Water and Sanitation (Rank 101-200 out of 330 institutions); SDG 7–Affordable and Clean Energy (Rank 201-300 out of 361 institutions); SDG 8–Decent Work and Economic Growth (Rank 401+ out of 479 institutions); SDG 12–Responsible Consumption and Production (Rank 301+ out of 360 institutions); and SDG 17–Partnership for the Goals (Rank 601+ out of 806 institutions). Overall, 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 placed 601+ out of 766 participating institutions worldwide.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 University, through its Center for Continuing Education and Special Competencies (CCESC), has launched its CyberSecurity Academy to address the need for cybersecurity professionals in the face of increased threats and attacks on the digital space.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 University has introduced eSalba, a mobile and web-based application aimed at reducing disaster and health risks in the island province of Marinduque. eSalba was designed to help local government units in improving the disaster and health resiliency capabilities of 54,000 households in Marinduque.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 University has started offering six Commission on Higher Education (CHED)-approved fully online bachelor’s degree programs in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, and Information Technology, with credentials equal to their regular undergraduate program counterparts.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 University has been rated a 4-Star institution under the QS Intelligence Unit’s (QSIU) QS Stars Rating System. The QSIU is an independent organization providing global intelligence in line with the higher education sectors around the world.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 entered once again the global Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings. It increased its significance by ranking in six of the 17 SDG categories, namely: SDG 3 – Good Health and Well-being; SDG 6 – Clean Water and Sanitation; SDG 7 – Affordable and Clean Energy; SDG 8 – Decent Work and Economic Growth; SDG 12 – Responsible Consumption and Production; and SDG 17 – Partnerships for the Goals.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 was lauded by Cengage for having the highest digital course activation in Asia. From 1,943 in 2019, a total of 2,267 digital courses were created for the University in 2020, spanning across 164 subjects with 58,706 digital student enrollments. These numbers are the highest for a single university in comparison to Cengage’s records for universities in the Philippines and in Asia, making 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 as among the most digital-ready universities in the region.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 Senior High School launched its Arts and Design track which gives focus on graphic design, animation and video production, screenwriting, film production process, visual content process, digital journalism, and audio production.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 Center for Continuing Education and Special Competencies launched its three new training academies, namely, the Project Management Academy, Cybersecurity Academy, and the Design for Manufacturing and Assembly (DfMA) Academy. The academies are consortiums of training programs to be delivered by the University’s partners and individual lecturers who have vast experience locally and internationally in their respective industries. It supports students and professionals in pursuit of expertise and career growth.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 made it to the QS Asia University Rankings for the fourth straight year, placing in the 501-550 bracket for 2022.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 unveiled its partnership with Arizona State University, America’s most innovative university, through Cintana Education, to expand the access of Filipino students to high-quality international education in business and health sciences.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 University realized its vision of being one of the best universities in the world after debuting in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. Ranked 1501+, 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 is one of only four Philippine higher education institutions that made it to the rankings. It placed second in the research category among all Philippine schools and in three subject areas—Computer Science (801+), Engineering (1001+), and Physical Science (1001+).
• The QS Asia University Rankings 2023 named 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 as a top 100 university in Southeast Asia (#88) and in the whole Asian region (#551-600). The University earned the highest score among Philippine schools for papers per faculty, one of the rankings’ key indicators.
• The University launched the first off-campus Cambridge Fintech and Regulatory Innovation program in Southeast Asia, in partnership with the Fintech Alliance Philippines and the Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 won the Philippines’ first gold award in Wharton-QS Reimagine Education Awards under the Digital Readiness category for the University’s revolutionary Ubiquitous Online Experience (ÚOx).
• On its 98th founding anniversary, 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 commences its centennial celebration by unveiling the logo and theme, “Always Building the Future.”
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 launches its undergraduate program on Energy Engineering, the first of its kind in the Philippines.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 has produced its 400th topnotcher in 11 of Professional Regulation Commission-administered licensure examinations since 2000.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 places in the THE Impact Rankings for the fifth straight year, landing in the 801-100 bracket.
• 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 debuts in the THE Asia University Rankings, placing in the 601+ bracket and joining three other Philippine universities in the rankings.
• The University launched its School of Health Sciences in collaboration with Arizona State University.
• On July 1, 推荐最近最火的堵博软件 welcomed its new President and CEO Dr. Dodjie Maestrecampo.